12mm Knitter's Pride Basix Single Point Knitting Needles
Basic, comfortable and smooth is the best way to describe these Knitter's Pride Basix Single Point Knitting needles. Made of sturdy Beech wood with a look and finish that never disappoints. Basix needles are fine for all knitters, including beginners and knitting teachers.
These straight single point needles, with their polished Beech wood surface, work well with all yarns and are ideal for knitters who like the familiar rhythm of back-and-forth knitting. Their generous end caps keep all stitches safely put.
12mm Knitter's Pride Basix Jumbo Beech wood single point knitting needles 10"/25cm
- Set of 2 Basix Beech Wood Single Pointed Needles
- Has the lightness of Beech and the strength of natural wood
- Needle tips made of Beech wood mean perfect points
- Ideal for today’s chunky yarns – easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Generous size end caps keep stitches firmly on needle
- Provides hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
- EXTRA! Jumbo sized needles make fun home or studio decor